First off I would like to thank you all for your support and membership of VTC! I am excited for a great new tri season with a great new club, thanks for being part of it!
Here’s a little info about your membership and upcoming events.
- 15% off all merchandise at Trek Portsmouth
- 5% off all complete bikes
- $50 off a Performance Fit & $75 off at Retul fit at Trek Ports.
- 15% off all bike tune ups or mechanic work
- 15% off all coaching services with Balance Multisport
Current Training sessions:
- Members get a good discount on Trek’s spin classes, only $5 a class.
- Saturdays from 8-10am join the indoor group ride at Trek, trainers provided $8 for members
- Sundays at 8am meet at the South Mill Pond in Portsmouth for a run – Newcastle loop (aprox 6.5 miles)
- Swimming sessions still to be finalized.
- Monday March 15 5pm Bike Maintenance 101 at Trek Portsmouth
- Monday March 29 5pm Fix a Flat at Trek Portsmouth
As the inaugural VTC group you have the benefit of our ‘new-ness’! The gear will be ordered within the next two weeks so now is the time to order what you want! The basic pieces are the tri short and top and the bike jersey, however we only need 5 pieces to make an order so check out craftcustom and look over their list, if there is any specific piece that you want please let me know, if we can rally 5 pieces I will be able to order it. The gear design will be up on the website soon but until then the posters are in the store, feel free to swing by and get a closer look. Then let me know asap what you would like so I can complete the order. There will be a few extra pieces ordered but I can’t guarantee you will get what you want unless I receive your order.
To get a copy of the order form, please fill out the Contact Us form. Payment can be made when gear arrives.
I think that’s it for now, remember to check the website for regular updates, the Facebook page and the forum for training sessions (planned and spur of the moment!).
I look forward to getting to know everyone!